Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pat here, we are doing great.  Just trying to wait patiently until we can pick out our new house.  Hershey is doing great.  My walking is going good.  I am changing one of my medications, whenever I have to increase the dose, it throws me for a loop for a while, but it is all good in the long run.  Lately, I have been playing a lot of Monopoloy and every time I get Free Parking or a big payout, I stand up and lift my walker in the air.  Kind of like the endzone dance, but better.  My physical therapist keeps kicking my butt, but it is really helping, so I just try to endure it. Okay, that's it for now.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

So glad to hear you are doing well. Good luck as you all find the perfect house for you. I miss you guys!

Andrea said...

Keep working hard Pat!! Miss you guys!