Monday, August 19, 2013

Warning! Contents highly addictive

Hello, my name is Melissa and I am an addict.  I blame my mother, for years I had resisted the pull when all of my peers told me how good it was.  I knew that if I ever succumbed, I would get sucked in for sure and it would be too late for me.  But Saturday afternoon, I happened to witness her using it and I thought that I would just try a little.  Now that I have made eye contact, I think it's too late for me...

Wondering what I am referring to?   After having tons of people tell me how great Pinterest is, I have finally experienced it for myself and I love it.  I will spare you the gory details, but simply say it is like following a million rabbit trails while loving every minute of it.  I now have a ton of amazing ideas and can't wait to get more. 

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

It's very addicting. Have fun with it!