Sunday, April 10, 2011

Procrastinators Anonymous

Well, I am glad to say that I can finally get rid of my Procrastinators Anonymous membership and that I can now take the fast route to drive home.  Every year I start to feel the dread and pressure about filing our taxes.  It gets so bad that once the Statue of Liberty starts smiling and waving out in front of the local tax preparer, I find myself thinking of creative excuses to take the long way home so I don't have to see him/her.  I guess I am just afraid that we will owe the IRS lots and lots of money that we have no way to pay.  Why I think that I don't know, because if it were true, we would have had to make lots and lots of money.  :)

Anyway, the taxes are finally filed and I can sleep easy tonight. 

3 comments:

Alanna said...

I'm so glad your taxes are done and that you can sleep easier. Hopefully you didn't have to pay too much.

Angie said...

I hate doing taxes too so i hear you. Love, Angie
ps. i liked your pinata idea! Our pinata was so lame--you could only fill the top half, like a small bowl's worth. crazy.

emuli said...

YEAH!! Congrats!! I'm proud of you, and yippee for the fast route home. I know the feeling about owing a chunk with taxes, and like you, I recognize that we would have to make something to pay something.

And you're even a week early. What are you going to do to celebrate?