Thursday, April 5, 2012

i did it again

Today was like any other day I thought, but it was not waiting for my wife to get home. I could taste it victory again.This I wanted more out of myself. The first quarter was no problem the next no sweat, the third was tough. Then there was the lap, I new that I was not fully satified yet. it was not the plan to stop at just one lap. Drenched with body sweat I kept going. It was kind of like eating a gooey chocolate brownie with chocolate syrup. I was not done until I passed the finish line on the track. My beautiful wife says it better.

Until then, Pat

2 comments:

Merry said...

Good job Pat!!!

Also, my brother is living in Greeley for a few days, working on an oil well out there. I wish I could be there to hang out with all of you!

Alanna said...

How awesome that you did it all on your own.