Sunday, October 24, 2010

3 years, can you believe it?

Wednesday was our third anniversary.  I came home at 1 pm from work and we celebrated by having Belgium waffles with our brand new waffle iron.  Silly, I know but they tasted SOOO good.  Pat got a Superman Snuggie which he loved from me and from him I got a two hour nap where he interupted me less than 5 times to wake me up.  We had been up so late the night before, I sat on the bed to send an e-mail and the next thing I knew, I was fast asleep.  I don't think Pat minded too much because he got to play Madden while I napped.  After I woke up, we went out to dinner at Biaggi's in Loveland.  The food was excellent.  We shared a Spicy chicken pizza that had bacon, basil, and goat cheese and then some pasta which I loved but Pat really didn't like so much.  It was butternut squash and walnut ravioli with a brown butter and sage sauce.  I think Pat's pallette is quite refined enough to enjoy it but he was a good sport about it.  We had planned on dessert but we just didn't have room in our tummies.  We finished off the night by watching "Life as we know it" at the movie theater which was very cute, and then shakes at Sonic.  It was the best anniverary yet and we are looking forward to many, many more. 

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow! Three years! Congratulations. Sounds like a fun anniversary. And btw, the pasta sound dee-licious!