Saturday, May 12, 2012

it ain't easy

From 04-08-12

Some things are meant to be hard. For me it seems like thing are getting alot easier. I remember be in the hospital. It was hard to keep my head up, but I thought I was tough. At the time. I couldn't hold my head up they used to strap my head to the head rest that was on my my chair. I was always angry, it didn't take much effort to make my head fall. So there I was looking pretty dumb. At least once a week at the time my girlfriend she used to go and see me. Heather Gemhlich, The hottest girl in the whole school . At the time I thought cussing was cute, it made me feel in power. Heather and her mom Tammy used to go and see me. There I was cursing out her mom. I think there was not a person that I didn't tell off. But there was another part of me who thought hitting was okay. I would turn my right hand moving my pointer finger back and forth  until someone got close enough to hit. The worst part was when someone would go to see and start talking about my family. That really got to me. I would start screaming, my face would turn red. At times I think I cried a river. I used to pee myself all the time. My grandma tells me this story all the time. My uncle Ben used to go and see me all the time. He and his wife used to drive my grandma all the time. She says that one time I was asking for my mom and dad, and so uncle sat me on his lap all seventy pounds of me he said your mom and dad were in a accident along with your grandma Ferguson and brothers. That moment all I could do was scream. I would get so worked up that I would pass out.  The doctors would tell my family to not bring anything up that happened to my family . The doctors said that I might have a heart attack. I couldn't tell you how long I was in the hospital, I'd say a long time. When someone would take me out side, the sun seemed like it was angry. It would blind me. I needed sun glasses. My uncle Andy would go to see me. One time when he did he took off his glasses and gave them to me.
Then came the day when I got to go home but what home I didn't have a home. I guess their was a court hearing to say who got to take me home.The judged determined that since my grandma Gloria was a nurse I would be in good hands with her.

No comments: