Saturday, May 12, 2012

News

Since Pat let the cat out of the bag, I better give some details.  :)  Pat and I are working on moving to Idaho to be closer to my family, which is something he has wanted since before we got married.  I think the first time he visited them, he was hooked.  We are tentatively looking at sometime in July, it depends on a few factors such as finding a place to live and me finishing up a big work project so that I can feel comfortable leaving. 

I made a promise to Pat that if he started walking more, we would consider it.  We both felt very strongly impressed at the beginning of April that it was time to start making plans to move right away instead of waiting any longer.  Because of a large restructuring/retraining effort that is going on at my employment, I am spending the entire month of May and June doing a Bootcamp training and making videotape sessions of different items for our representatives, which is even more intense than it sounds.  It will leave them in a good place though, and I can feel like I have done everything necessary to help them be successful after we move.

It is such a bittersweet feeling for both of us because we have so many strong ties and memories of Greeley and this area.  But things have to keep changing in order for us to grow.  We are looking forward to our next endeavour together.  :)

1 comment:

Alanna said...

We are going to miss you for sure but you absolutely have to do what is best for your family. Here's hoping that you will come back to Greeley to visit though.