Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Top secret letter from Momma Spud (Mel's mom) to SuperPat

Aha! Someone is trying to sabotage the A. Tator family! Sometimes Darth Tator's ugly old couch seems to call out to me and I just succumb to it's softness. There isn't a couch like it in the world! What comfort! What JOY! What BLISS, after my hard workouts each morning! Sometimes, I just can't help it. Is it a trick? I just need to know. Don't my aching bones deserve a soft place to land after that Fitness Coach is done with me? I think so!!!!!!! It feels like heaven. Who says something old can't be useful! I get such delightful naps. I can't bear to part with it now. Darth Tator, your couch lives on for a few more months . . . till I find out the intent of our enemy. What's our Deal SuperPat????? Are you with us or against us. Come on!!! Let's go for it!!!!! Just so you know, once I got started with my Fitness Coach, she never lets me off. I'm working hard and not missing a day... soon I'll be a lean mean Mama Machine. I KNOW! They are HOPING I'll take naps so I won't sleep at night. Aha! That is where my real power is going! I don't sleep well at night anymore. My bed feels like lumps! I hear your bed feels mighty fine. Have they got you too??? Help!!!!! I need you, SuperPat! Save me!!!!!

Love,Mama Spud

PS Papa Spud is saving for a treadmill but it may be too late.

No comments: