Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top secret letter to Super Pat

Here is a top secret letter from Mama Spud to Super Pat in response to his comment about the Mr. Potato Head Gift that the Spud Family gave us for Christmas.  Sounds like Mama Spud has her "eyes" on you Super Pat!

Just to defend myself . . . I didn't give you those cute, sweet, fun, adorable, amazing, bright, strong potato Heads to make you feel bad. (Evil laugh under my breathe!) The Treadmill seems to be where SuperPat is now getting his powers. Hmmmm!
Just so you know, I put those rugs in your way to see if you really could make it. Sorry you took a dive . . . but there it is! The Challenge is on!!!!
Heh, I've now got a Personal Coach . . . AND I'm thinking about throwing out the couch. Darth Tator . . . sorry but it's going to burn!!!!! Too many using it for a bed and slacking off. So! I'm wearing out the LRoom carpet with my feet . . . and we'll see who wins. What is the new deal? I guess I still owe SuperPat moola but I think he should owe me the weeks he doesn't walk. Hahahahaaaa!



Love,

Mama Spud

1 comment:

Merry said...

Haha! I love this post! Keep up the good work Pat!

Oh, and you guys should check out my blog: lifebymerryanddave.blogspot.com