Sunday, September 12, 2010

Digging myself out

I've been in quite a funk lately. life has been throwing me some kryptonite in a odd form. My kryptonite is being stuck in the past. As a superhero it's the hardest thing to let go of. The things of my past that is. There are several good things that I have lived through. Everyone knows where there is good, the bad can still creep up on you. Even us superheros are not perfect. We need help too!
So what you can do to help me is Think of me and then go out and something for some one thgat needs help in one way or another. But to help me just call me let me know you are there, then come and see me. I would love to take a walk with you but you might have to be the one to ask me.

1 comment:

Nana Renee said...

I'm so sorry that your kryptonite needs a bit of help but just know how much you are loved. God always makes good come from the bad . . . just watch and see and He is always near. He is aware of you and all you have gone thru. He loves you far more than you can ever imagine. He has put people in your life that love you and will help you. Lean on them...till you get your strength back. Meanwhile, grab your kryptonite and let's get moving again . . . since I'm at a stand-still or at least my feet have let me down. Too much wedding and baby time! I think I owe you another dollar!!!!! Can't let that couch WIN! Help SuperPat!!!!! That couch keeps calling my name. Love, Mom