Tuesday, September 14, 2010

How did we do?

Well, for Monday SuperPat is the winner!

Here's a quick recap Superman stretches 6 1/2 times Well SuperPat couldn't figure out how to do a half a stretch so he did 7.  Carry a half cup of water from the kitchen to the pole in the dining room - he got the cup halfway and then he dropped it.  For those that are wondering, yes, he left the cup laying on the floor for the cleanup ghost to pick up. 30 push ups - SuperPat says he did 35.  I did not ask about his form, 30 sit ups - just 30, he did the situps first so he couldn't do any extra.  He says that he was too sore to get out of bed on Tuesday...  15 walks - he says he did them all in an hour and a half.  He says that his stamina needs some work.  DarthTator, care to comment on the fact that he claims to have done 15 walks in the short time he did? 

SuperPat is the victor but he claims to have been in too much pain to do anything today.  He says that his abs felt like Darth Tator is playing tug of war with Captain Chaos.  (Joel - you are Captain Chaos).  Daniel - Pat wants to call you Dirty Dan, so I suggest you pick a better name quick!

Now for SuperGirl's progress.  No walk on Monday evening, but I got a great run in the morning when I had to chase the dogs back into the fenced area.  Thank heaven for neighbors who are understanding and help me run them down.  Since they have learned to work as a team when hooked up with the double leash, it is only forward and faster.  They seem to think it is a race and don't realize that there will never be a winner when they are hooked together.  I packed lunch both days - apparently a lunch bag was exactly what I needed.  Who knew.  Maybe SuperPat needs a spiffy backpack...  Hmm will have to think about that one.  I was in bed and the lights were off by 11, but SuperPat did not have the T.V. off.  Earplugs only do so much for that.  Melatonin anyone?  I did not work out with WiiFit on Monday night, but Tuesday is not over yet and I will, after Young Women's. 

Goals for tomorrow:
Samething as Monday just a little bit faster and a little bit better. 

2 comments:

Suzanne & Andrew Dupuis said...

YAHOOOOOOO!!!! WEll done Pat!

Nana Renee said...

Heh SuperPat, you've got me beat BUT I'm not sore today. :) I did 4 sit-ups (the kind that really get to you) and 3 push-ups Tuesday. I do not want to be sore. I walked a mile up our hill and on the canal bank since I couldn't get my Cha Cha DVD to work on Tuesday, too. Today I did 4 sit-ups (didn't want to be sore) and 4 push-ups. I also did my Dance DVD and walked up the hill and back 1/2 mile total. I'm not sore at all - just slow today. LOL Keep up the great work and Melissa, those dogs will keep you both in shape yet. LOL I went to bed very late, checking out Susan Jolene's pictures. Oopps! Love to you both. Keep it up.