Saturday, March 19, 2011

Aunt Pam’s Buns

Please allow my to explain this title.  I have an Aunt Pam who makes the most amazing rolls.  Usually she makes them into crescents.  They are a little sweet and I could eat like a hundred of them, but so could everyone else so they usually are gone in a flash.  I have been telling Pat about them for a long time and today I am going to attempt to make them for the first time.  I have been promising to make them for a couple of weeks now and the house is abuzz with longing for them.  Finally we have all the ingredients and I have the time to make them  Everytime I say Aunt Pam's buns, Reed starts moaning about how good they are.  I just hope that they turn out as good as I remember since I have never made them.  I will let you know how they turn out.

No comments: