Sunday, August 8, 2010

Playing catch up

Now that my migraine is finally gone (knock on wood) I thought it would be good to catch up.  Pat says the last few days of walking were excellent, he only fell once.  He says that he fell when he was trying to work on carrying a glass of water.  Now the suspicous part of me wonders if the water got spilled and he slipped on it or if he fell and then the water spilled.  :)  I guess that we will never know. 

Walking at church today was pretty good but he is still trying to get used to his new shoes.  He managed to get extremely tangled on the rug both going into and out of the church today.  He would have gone down but I caught him...  I know, I know, if I keep catching him, he will never do it on his own.  But it seems so cruel to catch him out of instinct and then let go.  But I guess I should learn to participate in the catch and release program. 

Goals for tomorrow:
15 walks
Carry a cup of water to the living room to get a drink
Get the kitchen completely clean, so my wife will give Breaking Dawn back
Work on my scrapbook some more
Melissa - remember to post on the blog.

Hershey and Buster are supposed to be getting haircuts tomorrow, can't wait to see what they look like with much less hair.  :)

1 comment:

Alanna said...

I loved the "Catch and release" comment. You are hysterical Melissa. Haircuts sound like a good idea for both those dogs. Keep up the good work Pat.